Update on the Cycle Lane on Bath Road
In August 2020 Slough Borough Council implemented a shared bus and cycle lane, post Covid, to support social distancing for public transport users, cyclists and pedestrians.
Following a review of the responses during the initial consultation, the below operational changes will be introduced.
This scheme comes into force on Friday 4th December 2020 and SBC will be accepting comments until June 2021.
- the bus lanes will operate from Monday to Friday during 7am-10am and 3pm-7pm
- they will restrict the use of the nearside traffic lane to the following vehicles:
- pedal cycles
- solo motorcycles
- private hire vehicles (“minicabs”) operated under licences issued by Slough Borough Council
- zero emission vehicles displaying green number plates under a forthcoming scheme
- electric scooters hired from Neuron Mobility under a government trial scheme
For more information click here