Surge testing for the Covid delta variant has begun in Slough.
Testing centres are now open at:
- The Centre, Farnham Road – Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm and Sunday 8am to 4pm
- Town Square, High Street – Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm and Sunday 8am to 4pm
- Arbour Park, Stoke Road – Monday to Sunday 12noon to 6pm
- Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara, Woodland Avenue, Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm.
Alongside surge testing, the council’s health partners have launched surge vaccinations with special sessions running for any Slough resident over 18 years old.
No appointment necessary vaccinations are taking place at:
- Town Square, High Street – Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 6pm (Pfizer and AstraZeneca on Saturday, Pfizer only on Sunday)
- Langley Health Centre – Saturday and Sunday, 8.30am to 7.30pm (Pfizer only)
- St Thomas’s Church, Colnbrook – Sunday only, 11am to 6pm (Pfizer only)
- Salt Hill Activity Centre, Salt Hill Park, Monday to Friday, 5pm to 8pm (Pfizer and AstraZeneca
Anyone visiting the vaccine centres is advised to bring a drink, appropriate clothing in case of rain, and be prepared to wait.
For more information please visit www.slough.gov.uk