General Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is (date specified on post)
- Winners will be notified via Facebook on the (date specified on the post)
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- Employees of Bath Road Central, and any agencies connected with the competition and their families, are not eligible to enter.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bath Road Central, nor any connected agencies, accept liability for entries that have been lost or stolen.
- Only one entry per person will be counted (where specified).
- Competition prize must be collected from the Bath Road Central / or store strictly within 30 days of being notified as the winner (where specified).
- Competition prizes will not be posted or couriered even if the cost is covered by the winner.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw.
- Your email address may be used for future Bath Road Central news and promotions.
Shining a Light on Local Charities Competeion 1st July – 31st July 2022
- The organisation must operate within a 10 mile radius of Bath Road Central.
- The classification of local organisations covers: a) Constituted Groups b) Incorporated Organisations c) Charities d) Social or Community Enterprise e) Community Interest Companies
- The winner will receive their prize via BACS within 30 days of their winner photocall.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received by the last day of the month.
- Bath Road Central reserves the right to terminate or change the Promotion or its terms or any or all prizes at any time without notice.