It’s Quizmas time
Not long until Santa comes to town and what better way to prove you are on the nice list than by answering the following Christmas quiz questions correctly?
- What time is the King’s Speech (formerly Queen’s) usually broadcast on Christmas Day?
a. 1 pm
b. 2 pm
c. 3 pm
- How do you say Merry Christmas in Spanish?
a. Feliz Navidad
b. Joyeaux Noel
c. Buon Natale
- How many Christmas Trees are grown each year in Europe?
a. 50 million
b. 60 million
c. 70 million
- How many turkeys are eaten in the UK every year?
a. 10 million
b. 12 million
c. 15 million
- When does the Royal Family exchange their presents?
a. Christmas Eve
b. Christmas Day
c. Boxing Day
- Which Reindeer is missing: Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph?
And the answers are:-
1.3pm 2. Feliz Navidad 3. 60 million
4. 10 million 5. Christmas Eve 6. Cupid